Value curves 1 This is a useful tool to help explore innovation opportunities in developing new products or services.
This is a tool to help identify opportunities for process innovation. Process mapping
These are tools to help build innovation management capability Innovation fitness test Absorptive capacity audit High involvement innovation audit SPOTS framework
This is a tool to help in selection decisions around innovation. Risk-Assessment-Matrix
TRIZ is an approach to problem finding and solving based on a systematic analysis of problem types.
Absorptive capacity audit. This is a self-assessment tool to help explore absorptive capacity within an organization.
This resource gives an overview of the importance of team roles. Teambuilding (1) It is based on the work of Meredith Belbin and more information about his description of team roles can be found here A version of the questionnaire which will allow you to assess your own and other team roles can be found here
High involvement innovation audit tool
- Using the 4Ps approach to explore innovation space
- Uses for ….
- Uses for …
- The Way We Do Things Around Here
- Success and Failure in Innovation
- Strategic planning for implementation
- Strategic advantage through knowledge
- Strategic advantage through innovation
- SPOTS – an audit framework for new product or service development