As someone working or studying in the field of innovation, you probably already know that there exists a wealth of tools and techniques to help you find your way through the innovation maze.
Our research and practical experience shows us that people in this field often:
- find themselves in uncharted territory
- don’t know where to start, where to look for help
- want a quick, simple and accessible way to select the tools and techniques which are best suited to their situation
- need guidance on how to combine those tools and techniques for best effect
- are keen to share positive and negative experiences, ideas and improvement suggestions.
Building upon our work with individuals and organisations we’ve put together an Innovation Toolbox which will help users to:
- recognise situations in which tools can be effectively applied
- put tools in context within a clear framework
- judge which tools and techniques — if any — will be useful
- maximise tangible results from the application of those tools and techniques
- participate in a learning network through which this toolbox can be continually improved to user needs.
Our aim is to make this Innovation Toolbox a highly practical and user-friendly resource for a wide user community. To support this aim, we warmly welcome your feedback and — in particular — any experiences you’d like to share.
We hope you enjoy using the Toolbox. To start, browse the navigation at the top.