This framework has been developed by Richard Owen and colleagues and is designed to enable discussion and exploration around the key theme of responsible innovation.
This is a tool to help in selection decisions around innovation. Risk-Assessment-Matrix
activity developing the business case
Bubble charts offer a useful tool to help with innovation selection. You can find a description of the tool and an activity based on this here Bubble charts activity
This is a famous case study which highlights the challenges of introducing radical ideas into established organizations. Click to view: http://cs.gmu.edu/cne/pjd/TT/Sims/Sims.pdf http://www.pdfone.com/download/3_the-innovator-s-way-essential-practices-of-successful-innovation/gunfire-at-sea-a-case-study-of-innovation.html
This report looks at approaches adopted by European organizations to deal with the challenge of selection under conditions of high uncertainty Click to view case study: 9835 AIM Radical Innovation You can also download this report – and many others on the innovation theme – from the AIM website AIM website and search through their
- Using the 4Ps approach to explore innovation space
- Uses for ….
- Uses for …
- The Way We Do Things Around Here
- Success and Failure in Innovation
- Strategic planning for implementation
- Strategic advantage through knowledge
- Strategic advantage through innovation
- SPOTS – an audit framework for new product or service development