Supply chain learning This deep dive explores the theme of shared learning and innovation across supply chains and suggests that the competitive advantage of firms like Toyota owes much to sustained implmentation of this approach
Servitization This deep dive explores the growing shift towards a service economy with even large scale manufacturers changing their approach.
In this video John Bessant talks about using the 4Ps approach to help explore innovation space
Discontinuous innovation deep dive
This framework has been developed by Richard Owen and colleagues and is designed to enable discussion and exploration around the key theme of responsible innovation.
Discontinuous innovation activity
activity business model innovation
This is a transcript of an interview with Armin Rau, Strategy Partner of Sicap. The interview can be found here Armin Rau transcript
This is an activity based on using the CP tool to explore strategic options for innovation.
This is a tool to help in selection decisions around innovation. Risk-Assessment-Matrix
- Using the 4Ps approach to explore innovation space
- Uses for ….
- Uses for …
- The Way We Do Things Around Here
- Success and Failure in Innovation
- Strategic planning for implementation
- Strategic advantage through knowledge
- Strategic advantage through innovation
- SPOTS – an audit framework for new product or service development