Suzana Moreira transcript
Frugal innovation is a term increasingly used to describe an approach to innovation which is simple and sustainable. It grew out of experiences in locations where shortages of key resources required ingenious solutions to problems and where the simplicity of such innovations permits their widespread diffusion.
This is an interview with Suzana Moreira of Mowoza.com Originally set up as a way of connecting migrant workers with their families back home and allowing cash transfers to support purchase of food, books and other needs, the business has developed into a a simple-to-use mobile commerce service; conveniently and efficiently giving informal cross-border traders instant access
- Using the 4Ps approach to explore innovation space
- Uses for ….
- Uses for …
- The Way We Do Things Around Here
- Success and Failure in Innovation
- Strategic planning for implementation
- Strategic advantage through knowledge
- Strategic advantage through innovation
- SPOTS – an audit framework for new product or service development