Absorptive capacity audit. This is a self-assessment tool to help explore absorptive capacity within an organization.
This activity helps explore the idea of building and exploiting innovative capabilities
This case explores the example of Torotrak, a business founded on breakthrough technology but still trying to secure a strong competitive position through the careful deployment of that knowledge. Click for the case and related activity. Torotrak case and activity 2014
- Using the 4Ps approach to explore innovation space
- Uses for ….
- Uses for …
- The Way We Do Things Around Here
- Success and Failure in Innovation
- Strategic planning for implementation
- Strategic advantage through knowledge
- Strategic advantage through innovation
- SPOTS – an audit framework for new product or service development