Patrick McLaughlin, Cerulean video transcript This is the transcript of a video in which Patrick explains how Cerulean manages its innovation process and particularly highlights the challenges of moving to a culture which supports radical innovation.
Electroco This is a case study of a large electrical company which looks at their innovation capability mapped against the framework model.
innovation isn’t easy This is an activity designed to explore some of the difficulties in making innovation happen.
This link is to a video in which you can see the IDEO innovation process in action.
Natura case. This is a case of a Brazilian company which has grown significantly on the back of providing sustainable cosmetics products and related services.
The UK Design Council has been actively promoting a design approach to innovation for many years. On its website there is a rich set of case examples, many with video illustration.
Click Here to Download the Karolinska Hospital Case Study Similar example cases on the Portal include: NHL Hospitals Aravind eye clinics Lifespring hospitals
Click to view exercise: Mapping the Innovation Process
- Using the 4Ps approach to explore innovation space
- Uses for ….
- Uses for …
- The Way We Do Things Around Here
- Success and Failure in Innovation
- Strategic planning for implementation
- Strategic advantage through knowledge
- Strategic advantage through innovation
- SPOTS – an audit framework for new product or service development