This is a case study of an ambitious innovation project in the field of electric vehicles. It demonstrates the challenges of adoption and diffusion and some of the issues in managing a large-scale start-up venture. Better place An excellent review of business models for electric vehicles is available from the Cambridge Service Alliance 2015
Activity: Innovation isn’t easy
innovation isn’t easy This is an activity designed to explore some of the difficulties in making innovation happen.
This is a video interview with Michael Bartl of Hyve, a German consultancy which specialises in innovation management. It explores the use of new approaches to ‘crowdsource’ ideas and identify user needs. There is a transcript of this interview here.
- Sector Innovation Patterns
- Search strategies for peripheral vision
- Responsible innovation framework
- Policy Deployment Cases
- Intelligent design
- High involvement innovation – deep dive
- Deep dive: Frugal innovation
- Deep dive – Supply chain learning
- Deep dive – Servitization
- Deep dive – Open and user led innovation – OUI