This is a case study of an ambitious innovation project in the field of electric vehicles. It demonstrates the challenges of adoption and diffusion and some of the issues in managing a large-scale start-up venture. Better place An excellent review of business models for electric vehicles is available from the Cambridge Service Alliance 2015
innovation isn’t easy This is an activity designed to explore some of the difficulties in making innovation happen.
This is a video interview with Michael Bartl of Hyve, a German consultancy which specialises in innovation management. It explores the use of new approaches to ‘crowdsource’ ideas and identify user needs. There is a transcript of this interview here.
- Sector Innovation Patterns
- Search strategies for peripheral vision
- Responsible innovation framework
- Policy Deployment Cases
- Intelligent design
- High involvement innovation – deep dive
- Deep dive: Frugal innovation
- Deep dive – Supply chain learning
- Deep dive – Servitization
- Deep dive – Open and user led innovation – OUI