Benchmarking in the automobile industry This case provides an illustration of benchmarking. The particular project it describes led to the emergence of ‘lean thinking’ as an approach which has had major impact in manufacturing, service and the public sector.
Activity – identifying innovative capabilities
This activity helps explore the idea of building and exploiting innovative capabilities
Tim Jones and Growth Champions
This is a link to a short interview with Tim about his work linking innovation to growth and value creation. And this is a longer interview with Tim on the same theme.
- Sector Innovation Patterns
- Search strategies for peripheral vision
- Responsible innovation framework
- Policy Deployment Cases
- Intelligent design
- High involvement innovation – deep dive
- Deep dive: Frugal innovation
- Deep dive – Supply chain learning
- Deep dive – Servitization
- Deep dive – Open and user led innovation – OUI