Implementing a new product development system at ABC Electronics This case describes problems in managing new product development and the process of designing and implementing solutions based on a stage-gate system.
Click Here to Download the ABC Electronics Case Study
Click here to view case study: Philips
This case explores the way in which a major manufacturing company introduced significant change in its business and provides a good example fo the challenges of change management Click here to view http://www.managing-innovation.com/case_studies/AMP%20Componants.pdf
- Using the 4Ps approach to explore innovation space
- Uses for ….
- Uses for …
- The Way We Do Things Around Here
- Success and Failure in Innovation
- Strategic planning for implementation
- Strategic advantage through knowledge
- Strategic advantage through innovation
- SPOTS – an audit framework for new product or service development