This is a case study of an ambitious innovation project in the field of electric vehicles. It demonstrates the challenges of adoption and diffusion and some of the issues in managing a large-scale start-up venture. Better place An excellent review of business models for electric vehicles is available from the Cambridge Service Alliance 2015
adoption and diffusion
Absorptive capacity audit. This is a self-assessment tool to help explore absorptive capacity within an organization.
This activity is designed to help explore the theme of innovation adoption and diffusion. Accelerating diffusion activity
This is a famous case study which highlights the challenges of introducing radical ideas into established organizations. Click to view: http://cs.gmu.edu/cne/pjd/TT/Sims/Sims.pdf
- Using the 4Ps approach to explore innovation space
- Uses for ….
- Uses for …
- The Way We Do Things Around Here
- Success and Failure in Innovation
- Strategic planning for implementation
- Strategic advantage through knowledge
- Strategic advantage through innovation
- SPOTS – an audit framework for new product or service development