This film shows an example of employee involvement in innovation and how it can contribute to sustained successful performance. There is a transcript of this video available here.
Ask most people to name a few sectors which are highly innovative and the chances are you’ll find the usual suspects – pharmaceuticals, aerospace, medical electronics, computer games and so on. But turn the question to those sectors for whom innovation is most important – and the list may change. In particular there are many
- Using the 4Ps approach to explore innovation space
- Uses for ….
- Uses for …
- The Way We Do Things Around Here
- Success and Failure in Innovation
- Strategic planning for implementation
- Strategic advantage through knowledge
- Strategic advantage through innovation
- SPOTS – an audit framework for new product or service development