Activity: Using creativity tools
- Choose a problem to work on or select one from the list below.
- How to reduce waiting time in a busy coffee shop?
- How to persuade people in a busy office to recycle more?
- How to improve the flow of people round a busy museum/art gallery and avoid bottlenecks at key famous exhibits?
- How to speed up the marking and coursework return process for students in large (100 plus) classes?
- How to improve the quality of service in a bank?
- Now try using the following tools to help explore and perhaps give you some useful clues to developing new solutions