In this video Emma Taylor of Denso Systems talks about some of the challenges in empowering and enabling employees to become part of a sustained innovation effort across the organization.
1 Innovation – What it is and Why it Matters
These days there is a great deal of interest in user involvement in innovation – not least in the potential for ‘co-creation’ of products and services. But whilst the principle is exciting the challenge of actually making it happen – and building a business around user-led co-creation – is significant. Catherina van Delden, founder and
This is a short film which explores the different ways an organization can innovate, using the 4Ps framework. A transcript of the dialogue can be found here
- Using the 4Ps approach to explore innovation space
- Uses for ….
- Uses for …
- The Way We Do Things Around Here
- Success and Failure in Innovation
- Strategic planning for implementation
- Strategic advantage through knowledge
- Strategic advantage through innovation
- SPOTS – an audit framework for new product or service development